If you're always working you're definitely not alone! A new survey found 40% of people are ALWAYS plugged into the office, and 17% of employees spend 11+ hours a week focusing on their job when their not actually at work.
So... are you a workaholic? Some symptoms include: not taking lunch breaks, working on weekends, and always being the last person to leave the office.
Like i said though, you're not alone:
- 20% always check work emails in bed
- 33% check their work emails first thing in the morning
- 57% look at work projects/emails over the weekend
- 30% check work emails during dinner and throughout the evening
- 10% admitted that they've taken a work call at a really inappropriate time