Georgia Boy Swallows Airpod and Worries It Will Play Inside Him

A second grader in Georgia swallowed an airpod that he got for Christmas and was rushed to the hospital. The family was worried that if he got too close to his phone, the devices would connect and and start playing inside him!

The good news is that the doctors say everything is fine, and in a few days, this too shall pass. Literally.

 
 
Cindy Spicer

Cindy Spicer

Want to know more about Cindy Spicer? Read more

title

Content Goes Here